Call for papers Governance through Collaboration: New Designs and Platforms for Government-Citizen Relations in Public Policy
- Policy design with a focus on the citizens, rather than the office;
- Collaboration in public policy process rather than making agreement; expanding public arenas for collaboration;
- Paying attention to the deliberation on public values and real needs; governing by shared judgments rather than by norms;
- Taking into account the real context of life of public policy stakeholders (their desires, space and time);
Contextualizing the public policy process instead of fitting to typ
- Ensuring transparency, citizen-generated data and Internet resources for public policy.