- Innovative methods to survey public space and study spatio-temporal urban patterns
- How to organise, map, analyze and visualize geolocated social media data using QGis (leading open source GIS software)
- New visualization techniques for exploring massive image collections
- How computer vision methods can be used to analyze content of social media images
- How to collaborate on research projects in interdisciplinary teams
The participants will cover their own transportation, visa, and accommodation costs.