Institute for Liberal Arts Digital Scholarship (ILiADS)
July 24 – 29, 2016 at Hamilton College
Call for Project Proposals
At ILiADS, ideas grow through collaborative, iterative processes. During this week, teams composed of some mix of researchers, librarians, technologists, and students are invited to build upon established digital pedagogy or research projects and/or launch new ones. Whether you’re learning how to clear significant hurdles or you’re just getting off of the ground, ILiADS’ Experts will consult with teams to advance their goals. Over the course of the week, team members will learn more about their own collaboration and how to sustain their project into the future. Projects of all types, and at any juncture, are welcomed. Submit your project proposal by February 22, 2016. Upon acceptance, an ILiADS Coach will be in touch to discuss the project ideas, expertise needs, and to answer questions on how to build a strong team.
We have reached out to a group of vetted experts, but we are also open to bringing in other experts based on compelling needs of projects.
- January 26, 2016: Call for Proposals
- February 22, 2016: All project proposals due. (If you want preliminary feedback, please submit your proposal as early as possible.)
- March 5, 2016: Notification of acceptance
- March 25, 2016: Each project team will begin consulting with coaches
- March 25, 2016: Registration begins
- June 1, 2016: Registration closes. No registration refunds after June 5, 2016.
Sample ILiADS Project Proposals
- Antioch College, “Developing an Experiential Pedagogy Toolkit” (PDF)
- Washington and Lee University, “Mapping the Literary Railway in the German-Speaking World” (PDF)
- Davidson College, “Mina Loy’s Avant-Garde Migrations” (PDF)
Contact and SubmissionsPlease email the members of the ILiADS 2016 Steering Committee at: email@example.com