· Expertise in digital humanities as evidenced by successful integration of digital tools, approaches, and pedagogy in humanities research and teaching.
· At least 2 years of teaching experience in an academic setting as a teaching assistant or an instructor (undergraduate and/or graduate teaching).
· Experience in the use and application of one or more DH technologies (e.g., visualization, text-mining, text-encoding, GIS, network analysis, database design, dynamic digital editions, presentation and content management tools) for creating and transmitting scholarship and/or in teaching.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experiences in a digital working environment, such as a library, digital lab, or center.
· Experience in project management and/or in organizing workshops or conferences.
· A complete curriculum vitae.
· A sample of your writing (a published article, dissertation chapter, or online publication).
· Links to digital projects in which you have played a part with a brief description of your contributions.
· Also, please send the names of two referees whose letters could address your qualifications for the Postdoctoral Scholar position (but please do not request that letters be sent unless you are requested to do so).