· Track and follow-up on a range of concurrent administrative, financial, and logistical activities.
· Organize and maintain electronic and paper files.
· Basic accounting, financial and grant management.
· Assist and facilitate faculty and staff visits to the Annandale campus.
· Make travel arrangements for staff and faculty.
· Work on in-bound international student programs.
· Collaboration with Bard staff working on various international programs and partnerships
· Research, development and work on implementing new initiatives and collaborative projects
· Previous administrative experience
· Strong attention to detail
· High level of competency in MS Excel and Word
· Strong communication, writing, editing and research skills
· Flexibility and ability to multi-task, work collaboratively with others, and meet deadlines
· Culturally adept; able to liaise with persons from around the world
· BA in a relevant discipline
· A minimum intermediate-level proficiency in Russian is required
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and the names of three references by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity.